Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas


This year we stayed in AZ and had Christmas with my family. We missed our white Christmas in Utah, but it was great to be with the Carroll Side for the holidays. Derek and I got each other way to much....not too much of a surprise. Derek said he can't wait until our baby is here for next Christmas so I can spend all my energy on the child instead. On Christmas Eve we always go out to Olive Garden as a family. It was delicious as always, then we came straight home and got into our new pj's. We were so full we couldn't move to do anything else anyways. We hope everyone else had a great Christmas!


Hahaha, at my mom's side Christmas party my aunt wanted to get my first belly shot. Even though i thought there wasn't much to show. My crazy uncle couldn't help but jumping in the picture with me. Maybe I will get to where he is someday...just not any time soon I hope!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

ok i just realized that i left you a comment on your post announcing your pregnancy and i was signed on as my mom and it says "the haggartons" hahaha so you were probably like who the heck is this! so sorry that was me! BTW i hope you got my invite to my blog so you can still view it!

Becca said...

That is so cute! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas...As to drinking a gallon of water...Not much advice..sorry! It's hard to to...especially when you are prego! You just pee it out anyway. Sorry dude!