Sunday, February 21, 2010

Look at those Chubs


Our little girl went to her nine month appointment. I cannot believe that it has already been none months. It has been the longest and fastest nine months of my life. Jane loves to walk everywhere; that is if she is holding my hands. If we set her on the floor to crawl she starts crying and usually doesn't stop until she is on her feet again. I am all for the early walking.


Look at those impressive chubs on her. I know it may not look like alot, but i have worked dang hard to get my baby that fat. I have decided that I probably have the fattiest milk, but you throw in Derek's metabolism and no one could gain weight.


Jane is just showing off her mad standing skills.

So Jane put up some impressive numbers, in her standards, if you compare her to any other baby her numbers look ridiculous.

Head: 17.5 cm (60%)
Height: 26.25 inches (10%)
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz (6%)

We know she is little but her mom is short and dad is super skinny. She has her genes working against her. She will thank us someday though.




Playing with her daddy while we were waiting for the doctor.


As a treat for getting shots, Jane got a cookie at her Aunt Michelle's house. She loves her sugar.

2 comments:

Jazmomof4 said...

Cute! Allie is small too, and I get so many comments on how tiny she is. I am trying to fatten her up now since she has dropped off the chart for weight. Good work! Doesn't time fly by so fast with babies?!

Jennie Taylor said...

So cute! She looks way too little to be able to walk! And, did I mention that Alex is already at 19 + pounds, and that was at his SIX month check up????