Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Grandpa


In September of last year we found out that my Grandpa had cancer.  This was devastating to me because he has really been the only Grandpa I have had full time in my life.  Derek and I decided that a little trip to Arizona was in store. So Andrew and I packed up and headed home for a weekend in October.  

It was wonderful to see my family, but the time I was able to spend with my grandparents I will always cherish.  Sometimes it takes moments like this in your life to be reminded of how wonderful the gospel is. That one day we will be reunited again together. I will always be a little girl though, who desperately loves this grumpy old man.

1 comment:

cherryl said...

Look at your darling family!! Somehow I didn't realize you had this many posts. I loved seeing your sister there visiting and your little guy! I know so well what Jane looks like, but he has gotten so big too! So cute...