Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 26!!


The love of my life turned twenty six and it wouldn't be complete unless I put tons of pictures of him up and wrote a little about him. Here is a little time line of Derek.



Just plain look'n good!





A Taylor will always find a way to play video games and take care of a baby.


Derek and Jane at his Sargent promotion.


When Derek and I were in mutual together one thing everyone knew about him was how much he loved candy...well that is still very true to this day. No need to make cookies or cakes when Derek can have pure sugar through peeps, sweet tarts, skittles, and anything else you can think of.

Derek Loves Loves Loves his little girl. Jane has made this whole man mush all together. I know he loves me, but there is something very sweet about their relationship.

Although he is only 26, Derek is getting patches of gray hairs. My solution is to start coloring his hair, but he would not hear of it. Becoming gray is distinguished and he will have it no other way.

Video games are his perfect way of relaxing. Friday night is his night to play as late as he wants, and then sleep in. Call it his little treat, but when the siblings are all on it is a little heaven on earth. The man needs a break sometime.

I am so thankful for this man. He has made me the happiest woman in the world and I can't wait to spend forever with him.

Happy Birthday Sweetie....we love you!

1 comment:

cherryl said...

Do you feed this man? He needs food. I don't think he's ever been fed properly, judging on the pics