Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our April

This month has gone by so fast! Nothing super special happened just a bunch of little things to make it a great month. Our little Jane turned 11 months. She is now walking...when she feels like it, eating everything we do (goodbye nursing), and is super sassy. Just thought I would post some pictures of what we have been doing!


Due to the recent fact we just bought a rifle Derek and his siblings went out to a shooting range and had a little fun. The gun Derek is shooting is his brothers. So nice to have siblings who still have a disposable income and can buy expensive guns for us to play with.


I had to watch Jane and my cousin, but my hot sister was able to go with them and try out a few.


Our little girl finally got her first two teeth in. Still patiently awaiting the rest.


Jane eating her first powdered doughnut. I think this child eats way to much sugar for her own good. She could not get enough.


We had an awesome XBOX party for Derek's 26th birthday party. It was fun to see our old friends and show off the house we have been working so hard to put together.


Derek and Jane spending some fun Daddy-daughter time cleaning out the pool. This is one of the only ways we can contain her while she is around the water. She loves to put her feet in and kick the water everywhere. As soon as it heats up we will be in the pool all the time.



Every time we go to my Mom's house Jane spends some time with Grandpa out in the garden. He is trying with all his might to get her to like radishes. Not going great so far.


This was my crazy idea for the upstairs "kid" bathroom. It was my first time doing stripes so I was a little nervous. Derek's brother Devin was coming into town and this is his bathroom so I was on a crunch to get it done. Everything worked out great! I also have lots of paint left over so let me know if you want a few stripes in your house.


Jane playing the piano at my Mom's house. She loves playing our piano anytime she can get in that room.


We has such a wonderful Easter. Derek's family tradition is to hide the baskets and mine is to put it out on the couch. Instead of arguing about it, we decided the first person to get up got to do it their way. Surprise...I was up with Jane and won. Next year we will hide the baskets so Jane can go and find them.


No comments: